In this section:
The video below explains how to connect to a SHARE video appointment:
Attending Onsite Face to Face Appointments in SHARE-Psychosexual Service to maintain health and wellbeing of clients and staff
If you feel that a face to face onsite appointment is unsafe for you please contact the service on 01253 958020 to discuss further and explore any alternative options that might be available for you.
The day before your appointment a member of the team will call you to complete a wellbeing check. This is just a number of yes/no questions to ascertain if you are well enough to attend your appointment and cancel and re-arrange the session if you are not.
- On the day of your appointment:
- If you are feeling unwell call the office 01253 958020
- If you are well arrive at the venue NO EARLIER than 10 minutes before the appointment
- Wear a mask/face covering before entering the building and use available hand sanitiser
- Follow the instructions on your appointment venue leaflet
- You must maintain 2 metre distancing at all times
- You will be met by your therapist
- You will be asked to consent to a temperature check (your therapist will also have their temperature checked prior to your appointment)
- The wellbeing check yes/no questionnaire will be completed again
- If there are any concerns your appointment will be cancelled and rebooked
- If all is well you will be taken into your appointment.
- You will be able to wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer before the appointment begins
- You will be provided with a clear face visor to wear during your appointment. Once the visor is on you can remove your face mask
- At the end of your session you will replace your face mask THEN you can remove your visor
- You will be given clinical wipes to clean your visor and this is taken home to bring to any subsequent appointments.
- You will have an opportunity to wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer before leaving the venue
If you have any questions or concerns please call the service.
COVID19 Contract Tracing when Face to Face in service appointments recommence
In the event that your therapist is tested positive for COVID19 they may be required to share the names of their recent contacts in the same way that you would be required if you were tested positive and required to inform that you have seen your therapist for an appointment.
This would be justifiable in the context of public interest. Individuals would be sharing a name and contact details ONLY so that the NHS can trace those people and help combat a serious and imminent threat to public health. This will be with your knowledge and explicit consent.
There would be no requirement to share any information about why you met – so access of therapy would remain confidential.
This is only relevant for face to face appointments ON SITE and not for video or telephone contact.
More information can be found on: https://ico.org.uk/global/data-protection-and-coronavirus-information-hub/